WSLA 2017 UPCOMING
START DATE: 06 June, 2017
END DATE: 23 December, 2017
Applications are currently open for the Women Sport Leadership Academy 2017.
Are you an up and coming middle manager, recently appointed senior manager or Board member who would like to further develop and refine their leadership in the following areas?
- Ambitious strategic vision
- Leadership and management
- Performance management
- Communication, team and partnership working
The overall purpose of the WSLA is to increase the confidence and competence of women working in sport in a range of leadership behaviours and also to be a starting point for forming an international network of women sport leaders. By the end of the week women participants will have:
- Further developed confidence and competence in a range of leadership values such as coaching, challenging conversations, prioritising, delegation, dealing with conflict, building relationships.
- Set clear goals and produced a Personal Development Plan.
- Developed career strategies.
- Participated in regular networking.
- Contributed to the establishment of a framework for a long term buddying/mentoring scheme.
- Improved intercultural understanding.
- Access to the international mentoring network and have extended their own network.
All interested women are asked to submit a completed application form, a current curriculum vitae/resume and a reference from your employer. You can do this by completing the electronic application form.
The application deadline is 30th November 2016.
World Sport and Business Summit, 2-7 April 2017, Aarhus, Denmark, https://www.sportaccordconventi
"100 Days to the Netball Youth World Cup" #Reabatsaa!
Applications Now Open For WSLA 2016 The Women’s Sport Leadership Academy (WSLA) is desi